Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MOTHER GAIA: CALLING HUMANITY!

Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013

Please Make a Monthly Subscription 
 or Donate! 

VIDEO (recommended!)




MOTHER GAIA SPEAKS:

I will not allow my children to be abused much longer.
Cosmic forces will intervene. And I will intervene, if necessary.

I Am your Mother, the Mother of your body and your  energy. Both is precious! But without My support you could not live. Many have forgotten this in their artificial life circumstances. They try to survive with their little spark of personal energy, separated from my embracing power. So they can never be truly happy.

Uniting with Me grants you the Joy to participate in my most powerful and loving state of planetary consciousness.

I love my children and they will be protected.
You are protected when you align with Me, with My Spirit.
When your Heart and My Heart unite.

Then your awareness will  expand, the frequency of your energy field will be empowered and your consciousness widens in stillness

You will experience immediate peace when you join Me with your own Being, as we are One.

To ascend, you cannot be but One with Me. Your Union with Me will accelerate your personal and collective evolution.

Even if you do not know about ascension, but only open up to the Power of My Beautiful and Pristine Nature, you will open your heart naturally and attune to the new frequencies.

Humanity will find peace in the Purity of my Sacred Places. Indeed, all my places are Sacred, they are Sacred if not disturbed by disharmony and disruptive vibrations.

Yes, there are places more powerful than others. But to come to rest, to balance yourself, to heal yourself, to expand your consciousness  and to be One with Me, you can enjoy any naturally pure place I have created. All my places are originally empowered with My Love and Fullness. They are Blessed with my joyful play, in which my animal-, plant- and mineral kingdoms are rejoicing.

Humanity has deprived itself terribly by neglecting the gifts and display of My Wonders which you can enjoy all over My planet. Living and breathing life is forgotten in the cities and the harmony with Me is disturbed by the currents of your electronic devices. Unfortunately you have chosen a technology that is not in harmony with Me, and that rather works against My natural flow of living  life and light.

Return to Me, My Humanity, and live in harmony with Me again! Unite with My Spirit and ground yourself deeply into the Core of My Crystalline Heart.

The healing will be profound and sanity will return! The remedy is here and much closer than most of you think and know.

I Am here to receive you back in My Arms of Love and Nurturing. So that your life can flow again in fullness with the laws of My Powerful Nature. You only need to understand that I Am available to each one of you in all my Sanctuaries.

I Am waiting for you to return and to live again with My Breathing and Living Heart.

Message conveyed by Ute 

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/mother-gaia-calling-humanity.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright© 2013. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel,  http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com
Sharing of this message is only allowed together with this information and without  changes, including the title. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe I'm a fool for asking, but how do return? You tell us the good with no instruction or dates.

Ute Shan'A'Maa said...

Dear anonymous, you can return right now! Go into her Nature, a place you love. Connect with Her, by opening your heart to Her and ask Her for Her Blessings. Talk to Her and She will respond. Naturally, no date! But your connection with Her is always Now. And everybody can do this, Now. ♥